We are delighted to confirm reopening of The Clinic Lisburn Road on Thursday 9th July 2020. We are working hard to keep you safe and would like to reassure all our clients that we have a number of enhanced safety measures in place to protect clients and staff. New measures will include:
- Bookings by appointment only.
- Restricting clinic access to clients only; no clients will overlap in waiting area.
- Screening of each client on arrival to test for a temperature and Covid-19 symptoms.
- Multiple hand sanitiser stations will be made available.
- Robust cleaning schedules will be in place for all treatment areas and contact points including payment stations, restrooms, door handles & light switches.
- Our clinical staff and medical practitioners will be wearing full personal protective equipment (PPE),including masks, eye protection and gloves.
- Clients will be asked to wear masks when appropriate. If you wish to wear a mask, we can provide one at the clinic.
- Toilets will remain available and will be cleaned and sterilised after each use.
As always the health and safety of our clients is our top priority, and we are truly excited to welcome you all back.
For further information or to make an appointment for a consultation, please contact Jackie on Tel: 028 9066 3063 / 07850 803954; Email: Jackie.firstname.lastname@example.org